Saturday, February 4, 2012

M.I.A.

I'm back!! Finally I am back blogging...months/years later! Really I am the worst blogger ever!

The last year was a pretty exciting one, for me anyway! We bought our first home right at the end of 2010 and have spent the last year doing some work to it (when my fiance Josh hasn't been away for work). The house is in excellent condition considering some of the homes we viewed whilst searching for a house...but like most people, we wanted to put our own personal touches on the place which we have started to do...*insert excited squeal*! 

When we were on the search for a house we contemplated buying something quite run down and doing some serious renovations, considering that with both our professions and connections we could actually make it work...but as exciting the whole idea was we decided that with Josh away a lot throughout the year, it wasn't right time to take on such a large project. So the hunt continued...until we found a house that we fell for and that we could make our own without rebuilding it from the ground up.

So hopefully this year we will see a few more transformations around the house, maybe a fitted out wardrobe or some new garden beds?...and maybe if we have time, some wedding plans...? Maybe I should start with a small goal...like keep up with blog posting?

No comments:

Post a Comment